At Inner Balance Spa, the well-being of our community and team are our top priority. We would like to inform you that healthcare services and personal wellness clinics are not required to participate in the Restrictions Exemption Program. We will not require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test at this time.
Our Doctor on staff and Registered Massage Therapists are under Alberta Health Services, any Alberta Health Services do not have the right to ask for proof of vaccination. We will continue to adhere to any mandates as set forth by the municipal and provincial governments should these mandates be revised at any given moment. We will comply with social distancing mandates, and ask that everyone wears a mask. As a continued commitment to the wellbeing of our community, all of our staff are fully vaccinated.
We take pride in the cleanliness of our clinic and we continue to provide an organized, safe, and calm space for our clients to take care of their physical and mental well-being. We are consistently working on full clinic sanitization, daily staff health checks and maintenance of PPE requirements. We provide a hand washing station upon entry and hand sanitizer throughout the spa. Our linens are professionally laundered to meet NSF’s International standard of hygienically clean and safe linens. We have added additional breaks after each appointment to ensure adequate time to clean and disinfect clinic equipment, treatment rooms, and common spa areas.
To ensure a clean and safe environment for our clients and staff, Inner Balance will be asking our clients to do the following before, during, and after their service:
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes prior to appointment start time (this will help us ensure physical distancing between clients in common areas and provide adequate time to clean and disinfect clinic equipment between clients).
- We require all clients to wear a mask while in the common areas of the spa as well as in the treatment room.
- Please wash your hands in our hand washing station upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling ill. We are happy to reschedule your
appointment for you.
- Please respect social distancing while within all parts of the spa.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless you need assistance. If someone is dropping you off or picking you up from your appointment, we ask that they wait outside.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring into the spa.
- Please use debit or credit for payment as we are not encouraging the exchange of cash at this time.
- We have added more time to each appointment to ensure we have lots of time to clean and sanitize the treatment rooms and common areas and are following all
Thank you for cooperating with us to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We request a minimum of 12 hours notice for appointment cancellations. 30% of the service will be charged for missed appointments or those cancelled without sufficient notice.