We will continue to adhere to any mandates as set forth by the municipal and provincial governments should these mandates be revised at any given moment. We will comply with social distancing and all of our staff will continue to wear masks. As a continued commitment to the wellbeing of our community, all of our staff are fully vaccinated.
We take pride in the cleanliness of our clinic and we continue to provide an organized, safe, and calm space for our clients to take care of their physical and mental well-being. We are consistently working on full clinic sanitization, daily staff health checks and maintenance of PPE requirements. We provide a hand washing station upon entry and hand sanitizer throughout the spa. Our linens are professionally laundered to meet NSF’s International standard of hygienically clean and safe linens. We have added additional breaks after each appointment to ensure adequate time to clean and disinfect clinic equipment, treatment rooms, and common spa areas.
To ensure a clean and safe environment for our clients and staff, Inner Balance will be asking our clients to do the following before, during, and after their service:
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes prior to appointment start time (this will help us ensure physical distancing between clients in common areas and provide adequate time to clean and disinfect clinic equipment between clients).
- Please wash your hands in our hand washing station upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling ill. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- Please respect social distancing while within all parts of the spa.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring into the spa.
- We have added more time to each appointment to ensure we have lots of time to clean and sanitize the treatment rooms and common areas and are following all safety guidelines.
Thank you for cooperating with us to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We request a minimum of 12 hours notice for appointment cancellations. 30% of the service will be charged for missed appointments or those cancelled without sufficient notice.