COVID Safety Protocols
We are excited to say that we have re-opened and are welcoming clients back into our spa. To ensure a clean and safe environment for our clients and staff, Inner Balance will be asking our clients to do the following before, during, and after their service:
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes prior to appointment start time (this will help us ensure physical distancing between clients in common areas and provide adequate time to clean and disinfect clinic equipment between clients).
- We require all clients to wear a mask while in the common areas of the spa, as well as in the treatment room
- Please wash your hands in our hand washing station upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please do not enter if you are feeling ill. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- Please respect social distancing while within all parts of the spa.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless you need assistance. If someone is dropping you off or picking you up from your appointment, we ask that they wait outside.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring into the spa.
- Please use debit or credit for payment as we are not encouraging the exchange of cash at this time.
- We have added more time to each appointment to ensure we have lots of time to clean and sanitize the treatment rooms and common areas and are following all safety guidelines.
Thank you for cooperating with us to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
We request a minimum of 12 hours notice for appointment cancellations. 30% of the service will be charged for missed appointments or those cancelled without sufficient notice.